Take Control of Your Domain Names
All our domain name clients will have access to their very own domain control panel where they can add their own dns records, add URL forwarders, A records, email forwarders, change whois and contact information much more all in real time. We provide an easy to use control panel with enhanced features making it easy to use and manage your domain names.
Increase the speed and performance of your website by using our geographically dispersed name servers.
- Real-time DNS updates (Dynamic DNS)
- Create up to 100 "hosts", or sub-domains, under your name: calendar.troop.com
- Create a catch-all sub-domain domain.
- Setup all your DNS records: A, MX, CNAME
Web/URL Forwarding Service
URL Forwarding: Forward/redirect your domain name to any other URL/website on the web.
URL Frame: This allows you to frame a site and have it use your own domain name address instead of some long address like: http://www.geocities.com/users/~troop/
URL Frame Meta tags: You can now edit the Meta Tags of a site using URL Frame, changing its keywords, title and others making it easier for search engines to catalog and display your site in their search results.
Direct different sub-domains to different websites (store..domain.com goes to one, and pack.domain.com can go to another
100 Email Forwarding Addresses
Create up to 100 personalized email addresses and forward them to other email addresses.
Create a catch-all (wildcard) email address.
No advertising is added to forwarded emails.
Online Domain Control Panel
- Manage every aspect of your domain name online utilizing our control panel.
- Change contact and Whois information.
- Change, delete or add URL forwarders, email forwards and DNS information.